Would you like to participate in innovative drug development?
Are you closely familiar with modeling methods?
Would you like to devote yourself to science and professional growth?
M&S Decisions is searching for scientists who would like to apply fundamental scientific expertise and quantitative thinking into drug development.
We are looking for candidates with the following backgrounds:
computational medicine and pharmacology,
applied mathematics and biostatistics,
other fields which use computer-based modeling and simulation to support R&D decisions.
What you need to fit for the position
Skills and competencies required
- Drug Development experience is desired, but not necessary.
- Education: Ph.D. in a model-related field, such as physics, biophysics, chemistry, mathematics, statistics, biology.
- Familiarity/specialization in biology, physiology, pharmacology or medicine.
- Expert knowledge in the application of modeling and simulation methods.
- Advanced problem-solving and communication/presentation skills.
- Fluent English (oral and written).
- Russian citizenship or work permit.
Some technical details for the preferred experience
- dynamical systems (ODE, PDE),
- linear and nonlinear regression,
- generalized linear models,
- linear and nonlinear mixed-effects models,
- pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic models,
- Bayesian statistics,
- survival analysis,
- decision analysis,
- stochastic simulation,
- clinical trial design.
- object oriented programming language (such as C++, etc.).
If you are interested in the career in M&S Decisions and can provide the needed expertise, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org